Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

My letter

Date:16 of August 2018
Dear Mr Jacobsen


My name is Jermaine I am are year 4 and I am in The Block  and we have
been learning about building. We would love it if you could come to The
Block to help us learn about building our huts.


We are learning to build huts so some of us kids can focus on our work so
can you please come and help us.  Mr Moran told us you are a expert at
building stuff so can you come to the block and help us and we will love it
if you can  bring some wood to The Block to please.
We are in room 23 we do not no how to be build but can you teach us how
to build. Do you hav any hammers or nails that we could use?


Yours sincerely, Jermaine.                


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jermaine. I'm excited to hear about your hut building projects. I would love to come and help you so I'll talk with mr Moran and work out a time that suits.
    Mr J

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.