Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

all about me

 Hi my name is Jermaine my culture is cook island/Maori my dad is the lander my mum is Maori always have are BBQ my hole tribe would come to have a massive feed.

My favorite video game is fortnight and my favourite movie is Seven Deadly Sins.The max kills i get a game is 22 i play with EX his name is kartata and thatkieast. The reason seven deadly sins the reason is they kill demons.
My favorite food is Mcdonalds and I always have a double quarter pounder, large fries and banana milkshake. In the holidays is when my uncle would usually shout me Macca's. 

My favourite animals are dogs because they are so fun to play with. I like walking with a dog because they are so cool.

My favourite sport is softball because you get to throw the ball and you get to hit the ball and it is fun.I Like to play with my friends and we can throw it so hard at each other 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.